Welcome to Tropical Island: Summer, sun, bathing fun – the most beautiful time of the year lures with vacation, beach and sea and many extra hot beauty must-haves!
Hello, beauticians! Juicy mango and tasty pineapple not only provide a summery feeling, they are more of a powerful beauty pusher. There is much more to tropical fruits than just an exotic fragrance. Pineapple is considered the queen of fruits and is a real beauty wonder. Not only does it make you beautiful, it also makes you feel good! It is also a real magic remedy for firm and smooth skin. Mango is rich in various vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6 and C), minerals and proteins. It improves the skin structure, rejuvenates and revitalizes.
- Hello Miss Pineapple! The mask with pineapple extract helps to improve the elasticity of the skin: “Pineapple Slice Mask Sheet” by Kocostar over Douglas, approx. 4 €.
- Fresh Fruits With juicy mango and exotic flowering plants: “Exotic Blossom” by Michael Kors, EdP Spray, ca. 55 €; limited edition
- Mango Love Quick drying vegan nail polish with good covering power: “Merve” by OZN, ca. 15 €
- Beauty-to-go Smoothing peeling wipes dissolve dead skin flakes: “Pineapple Exfoliating Wipes” by Sephora via Galeria Kaufhof, approx. 6 € (from June)
- All in (mango) butter vegan gel cream that moisturises for up to 48 hours: “Mango Body Yoghurt” by The Body Shop, approx. 10 €.
- Get in the tub! Bathing pleasure with mango scent: “her mango thoughts” by treaclemoon, ca. 1 €
- Bright Lip-Lack Liquid Lip Colour with Vitamin E “Punch Pop! Mango” from Benefit, approx. 20 €
- Fruity wellness shower The pearls contain mango and almond oil and make the skin particularly soft: “Harmony of Ayurveda Soothing Shower Gel” by Douglas Homa Spa, approx. € 10